Hi

Hermes leather sucks.

Replaced the leather belt once after making the customer wait for 4months.

The replaced leather not same as the orginal one bought ,but accepted it knowing the wait time ,less than a year use the new leather worst ,once again apporached hermes mumbai india.

This time was told they can repair the leather at a cost that will need to be borne by me and send it to paris which means another 4month wait.

Would like to know if a hermes leather can get worn out in less than a year why not just buy some cheap leather belt.

Have emailed to india hermes but no reply the mail they dnt belive in communication customers

Maliha Kabir

9821328997

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hermes belt from Hermes and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hermes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hermes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hermes?

Comments